* AllAdultAnimationIsSouthPark: Graphic violence, check. Sex jokes, check. Swearing, and, to a lesser extent, Toilet Humor? Checkaroni.
* AwesomeEgo: Gibbs. If he wasn't ten times smarter than all of Titan Maximum put together, his ego would be rather unfounded. But he's just plain better than them. And he knows it.
* BetterOnDVD: Thanks to the series consisting of 9 episodes (8 of which are only 10 minutes long) that follow directly on from one another, this is definitely the case. If it weren't for the opening and closing credits splitting the episodes up, you'd could watch it as a movie.
* CriticalResearchFailure: A ski resort. On Neptune.[[note]]Which is a gas giant, if you weren't aware[[/note]] RuleOfFunny in effect, in short.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Obviously. It's an Creator/AdultSwim show, after all.
** The running commentary on Jodi's sex tape.
--->'''Willie:''' If they're wrestling, Gibbs is ''really'' trying to tap out.\\
'''Palmer:''' With his ''balls!''
** The character establishing moment for Gibbs:
--->'''Spud:''' I just wanna say that I love you guys.\\
'''Palmer, Jodi & Sasha:''' ''Awwwwwwwwwww.''\\
'''Gibbs:''' '''' Fat dumbass.
** The flashback showing Titan Maximum raping the Statue of Unity: Palmer, Sasha and Spud are completely wasted; Gibbs is reading a magazine while trying to ignore their idiocy; and poor Jodie's stuck in her cockpit, frightened and curled in the fetal position. Topped off when the scene returns to Palmer and Bitchface's argument.
---> '''Palmer:''' Well, ''I'' think that's a rather charming anecdote!
** In the season finale, [[spoiler:Titan Maximum has been wrecked, with only the torso and parts of the arms remaining, which forces Jodi & Sasha to sit in Palmer's one-seat cabin in Titan Red. Essentially, it looks as if the girls are both sitting on Palmer's lap.]]
---> '''Palmer:''' Computer, snap a photo of this action! *Smacks Jodi's ass*
*** [[spoiler:And then after Titan Maximum crash lands a minute later, Jodi's bent over Palmer, whilst Sasha has landed on her back in front of him, her legs spread. Grinning, Palmer tells the computer to take a picture of that too.]]
** In the season finale, [[spoiler:Titan Force Five have captured Gibbs, and have begun mocking him. Sasha remarks that they replaced Gibbs with a monkey and still won, Palmer then corrects her - the monkey replaced Spud, they replaced ''Gibbs'' with Willie. Willie then joins in, saying "Yeah, that's how lame you are! They replaced ''you'' with ''me''!"]]
** Admiral Bitchface congratulates the team on a job well done.
---> '''Bitchface:''' Commander, lieutenants, nerd,.............monkey. On behalf of the entire Navy; ''get the FUCK out of my office!!''
* DesignatedHero: Palmer and Sasha especially.
* EarWorm: The ending theme, "Rising Punch" by Gina Hiraizumi.
* EvilIsSexy: Gibbs.
* FoeYay: Gibbs and Jodi. Justified as the pair [[DatingCatwoman use to date]] ''before'' Gibbs' FaceHeelTurn.
* MagnificentBastard: Obviously what Gibbs is trying at. Were it not for the middle fingers and rather uncharacteristic outburst in "Mercury Falling", he'd already be there. Still, it's worth noting that he's outplayed the heroes at every. Single. ''Turn.''
-->'''Gibbs:''' "Enjoy your teammate friendship asslickin' kum-ba-ya bullsh** while I just go ahead and ''win''."
** It's not really Magnificent Bastardry if your opposition is a team of complete jackasses.
* MemeticBadass: Leon.
* MoralEventHorizon: [[spoiler:Gibbs destroying the heat shield surrounding Mercury in order to kill a billion grandparents (including ''his own'') for the sole purpose of making people realise he's not dicking around.]]
* RootingForTheEmpire: It's pretty easy to start rooting for Gibbs, if not outright identifying with him, especially since most of the "good guys" are total jackasses and he basically always wins in the end. In fact it may very well be the intention of the show's creators/writers that you do.
** Consider that the show's creator voices Gibbs, and his creepily young looking girlfriend Clare[[note]]Hey, she's 21! It's okay according to Gibbs.[[/note]] is named after his wife.
* TheWoobie: Willie and Jodi, aka the only consistently competent members of the team (besides Leon), don't get any respect