* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Their first post-Team Angle theme song in the WWE.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: The IWC loves this tag team.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: They're loved by Puerto Ricans for their runs Puerto Rico, despite not spending a whole lot of time there and spending the overwhelming majority of their time there not teamed together or involved in any form.
* HolyShitQuotient: At least one per match. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJyHS-M5Vc&feature=related Literally.]]
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Haas almost never teamed with Benjamin. Haas was teaming with his brother Russ while Shelton was teaming with Brock Lesnar, both in OVW. Then Russ died, and they split up Benjamin and Lesnar to put Benjamin with Haas, and Brock got called up as a singles star, with Paul Heyman managing him. Things worked out, but you have to wonder what a Haas Brothers team would have looked like, as well as the Minnesota Stretching Crew on the main roster