* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Several, but ''Do The Twist'' and the cover of ''Octopus's Garden'' are really quite awesome.
* EarWorm: '''EVERYTHING.''' Hear any song once, and it will be stuck in your brain forever. Even if you haven't seen or thought about the show in ten years, the moment someone brings it up, these songs will be coming back to you!
* InternetBackdraft: Greg Page's return caused some of this, especially in regard to how Sam's departure was handled. And then it arguably got even ''worse'' when Emma became the Yellow Wiggle. (See UnfortunateImplications below.)
* Misblamed: Anthony seems to get blamed for a lot of things that aren't his fault (see, for example, Sam's departure). This could possibly be the result of his IAmTheBand status.
* NightmareFuel: The Wiggle Puppets. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A See for yourself.]]
* OlderThanTheyThink: Most people outside Australia figure that The Wiggles are a fairly recent creation not knowing that they've been around since 1991 in their native Australia.
** They've been around for so long that most Australian tropers grew up watching their videos.
* PeripheryDemographic: The band seems to avoid being grating to everyone but kids by having enough talent and good songs that parents and siblings don't mind being dragged along their concerts. That and [[EarWorm they're damn catchy]].
** The fact they they play their own instruments (for the most part) elevates them from the normal "Triple threats who couldn't get any decent acting work" to "Musicians who specifically cater to children."
* ReplacementScrappy: Sam was this to many fans who grew up with The Wiggles through TheNineties and the better part of the TurnOfTheMillennium. Bizzarely, Greg became one himself to many long-term fans when he replaced Sam, mainly because of the controversy over how Sam was allegedly treated. Then along came Emma...
* UncannyValley: The aforementioned Wiggle Puppets, and some of their early attempts (Pre the ''Space Dancing'' DVD), to render the human members with computer graphics.
* UnfortunateImplications: When it was announced that all but one of the original Wiggles were retiring, there was some InternetBackdraft, especially when the replacements were unveiled. However, the replacement to get the most hate online was (and remains) Emma Watkins, who replaced Greg Page. The reason? Emma is a woman. [[HeManWomanHater Apparently, the mere fact of being a woman]] [[GenderRestrictedAbility is enough to discount anybody's possible skills and talent and to therefore automatically bar a woman from ever being a legitimate replacement.]] What really seals it is that it isn't the children who are complaining -- it's the [[PeripheryDemographic adult "fans"]] who are responsible for this.