* AdaptationDisplacement: Not many people know that this started out as a comic.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Junior tends to be this to a lot of fans.
* EarWorm: Admit it. You saw the link to the series' page and the first line of the theme started playing in your head.
* FanPreferredCouple: Allstar and Casey
** Also, Dimmy and Daffney
* FollowTheLeader: To ''WesternAnimation/TheSmurfs''
* HarsherInHindsight: In "The Day They Fixed Junior Wetworth" we learn that the real reason Junior is such a prick is that he used to be constantly bullied, and when he learned how to stick up for himself, he took it too far. Since this kind of stuff is a ''big'' concern for kids today, this episode is a bit cringeworthy now.
* HilariousInHindsight: In "Hooked on a Feeling" Occy falls [[CargoShip in love with an octopus-shaped fishing lure]]. "She" nearly gets the enamored little fellow eaten by attracting an even bigger fish. So, kids of the 1990s, what [[WesternAnimation/TheAngryBeavers other cartoon had someone fall for a fishing lure and causing the same kind of disaster?]]
* SeasonalRot: This is what [[BrokenBase some]] fans tend to think about the last two seasons.
* TheyCopiedItSoItSucks: A Hanna-Barbera show similar to another one of their shows in format? Is it a fun show or just a rip-off of ''The Smurfs''? [[RuleOfCautiousEditingJudgement Let's not discuss it here.]]