* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: Forcibly, nonconsensually kissing a girl is an important rite of passage. [[note]] They were "banned from the pool forever that day" but this is a sidenote so the example is still valid. [[/note]]
** "[[PunctuatedForEmphasis FOR-E-VER. FOR--E--VER.]] ''[[PunctuatedForEmphasis FOR---E---VER."]]''
** "You're KILLING me, Smalls!"
** The how to build some s'mores scene.
* NauseaFuel: [[spoiler:[[VomitChainReaction The fair scene]], [[VomitIndiscretionShot in all its glory]].]]
** Works quite well as AnAesop.
* OneSceneWonder: Creator/JamesEarlJones as [[spoiler:Mr. Mertle, the owner of the junkyard and Hercules aka "The Beast".]]
* RecycledScript: The second movie's plot is almost exactly the same as the first, with the exception of a few plot details.
* UnfortunateImplications: Sexually harassing a girl in her public place of work will make you cool and popular and will [[spoiler: make the girl like you enough to marry you and have your nine kids.]]