** [[http://nonadventures.com/2007/11/24/turkey-with-all-the-nixons/ Nixon the recurring supervillain.]]
** [[http://nonadventures.com/2013/05/04/hook-line-and-drinker/ People who bash girl cosplayers.]]
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Hitlerella. Everything about her.
** [[http://nonadventures.com/2007/08/18/the-fabulous-baker-street-boy/ Dana]][[http://nonadventures.com/2007/12/29/baby-new-fear/ does]] [[http://nonadventures.com/2008/12/13/the-dark-psych/ it]] [[http://nonadventures.com/2009/07/18/dont-quarry-be-happy/ better.]]
*** Wonderella's Twitter is 75% this mixed with RippedFromTheHeadlines.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Jokerella.
** Wonderella and Hitlerella. Their fights are [[http://nonadventures.com/2008/01/26/beware-the-ides-of-arch/ compared to sex]] - "You never stick around after our fight any more", "I want someone who will be there when the police turn up" and so on.
** During Hitlerella's DarkerAndEdgier [[http://nonadventures.com/2011/02/05/joke-and-mirrors/ phase]], Wonderella certainly seemed to appreciate the assless chaps. Then again, knowing [[HeroicComedicSociopath Wonderella]], it could easily be for the limitless blackmail material they give.
** "[[http://nonadventures.com/2011/06/04/immaculate-reception You certainly date a lot]] [[ImmodestOrgasm of screamers]]"
** Also seen between Wonderella and Plunderella [[http://nonadventures.com/2007/05/26/the-curse-of-plunderella/ here]].
** There's also Hitlerella's reaction to [[http://nonadventures.com/2007/06/02/outrageous-fortune/ Wonderella ranting about Hamlet]].
--->'''Hitlerella:''' Oh my god, would you ''shut up'' about the damn play already? So you read Hamlet! Welcome to the ''8th grade!'' I built a war machine, Dana! A WAR MACHINE.\\
''[Wonderella, dejected, hangs her head and walks away]''\\
'''Hitlerella:''' Oh, so you're gonna be like ''that'', huh. REAL NICE, DANA. [-...honey come back i'm sorry-]
* HilariousInHindsight: Four years after the [[http://nonadventures.com/2007/07/07/hardware-conflict/ gay robot who turns into a red car]], ''WesternAnimation/TransformersPrime'' gave us [[http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Knock_Out_%28Prime%29 Knock Out]].
* MemeticBadass: [[http://nonadventures.com/2008/10/04/missile-while-you-work/ Jeremy Irons,]] voice of Scar in ''Disney/TheLionKing''.
* NightmareFuel: "[[http://nonadventures.com/2010/04/03/easter-pussycat-kill-kill/ The rabbit was meant to be the least scary thing on this page, but somehow the opposite happened.]]"
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Yes, even in a Wonderella comic can you find a message about treating female fans and cosplayers with respect that works. As seen [[http://nonadventures.com/2013/05/04/hook-line-and-drinker/ here.]]
** [[http://nonadventures.com/2008/08/02/shark-the-herald-angels-sing/ "Oh, Dr. Shark! Sometimes I forget you're occasionally a supervillain."]]
** Hitlerella too, judging by [[http://nonadventures.com/2010/06/26/rug-of-war/ this comic]].