* EarWorm - the ending/credits theme.
* EnsembleDarkhorse - British Captain Colin Maud (Kenneth More), in charge of getting the troops moving on Juno Beach. He's the one who gives the stalled tank a good bash. Maud was on set as an advisor and loaned the shillelagh he had that day to More.
* ItWasHisSled - Anyone with a passing remembrance of world history knows the Allies secure their foothold in Western Europe on June 6 1944. And will go on to win the war.
* MisaimedFandom - According to producer Daryl F. Zanuk, the film was supposed to be an anti-war film (which can already seen by the fact, that he engaged Austrian-Swiss Bernhard Wicki, maker of ''Die Brücke'' as a director). Instead, the film seemed to encourage many American youths into enlisting to go to Vietnam.
* WTHCastingAgency - John Wayne, age 54, was '''twice''' the age of Benjamin Vandervoort during D-Day, age 27.