* EscapistCharacter - Subverted with Kirk, who was presented just like Star Trek's Kirk until "The Show Must Go On"
* HollywoodHomely - Feena's avatar that could be described as pretty, yet her character in narrative is described as being borderline ugly.
* MagnificentBastard - Saede, Marcus
* MarySue - A somewhat frequent occurance, mostly in the newbies. As with all tropes, whether or not a MarySue is hated depends on the execution of the writer.
* MemeticMutation -
** Force Fart, Force Trout, Force Frying-pan [[labelnote:Explanation]]Don't get hit by one.[[/labelnote]]
** [[labelnote:You're Enton!]]Enton was a new member in 2010 that quickly got banned. He attempted several times after that to come back in different aliases and get high rank. Most knew members are called "Enton" as a joke by a few people.[[/labelnote]]
** [[labelnote:OMH]]"Oh My Hawk" began as a typo when Korran Halcyon typed "Oh my Hawk" without a comma after one of Hawk Hinata's many erroneous statements.[[/labelnote]]
** [[labelnote:PLOTS]]"Pink Lord of the Sith" is a title given to Malice Draclau due to rumors that he actually wears a pink thong underneath all that tacky leather.[[/labelnote]]
** [[labelnote:Touch the CHEST!]]Mason England's chest apparently has divine powers (he is named Mason the Green God on TGC after all), and touching it gets one blessed.[[/labelnote]]
** [[labelnote:Padawan Poker]]A title for anyone that sleeps with their trainee. Named due to the practice of Hawk Hinata, who married at least two of his padawans.[[/labelnote]]
* MoralEventHorizon - Xyra for dropping the moon on Taris and blaming the Jedi for it. ''Successfully''.
* SpoiledByTheFormat - While the end for roleplays can never be certain due to the open nature of them, when the requirement to have threads archived forever is 40 posts, climaxes or apparent endings anywhere before 30 posts never fool anyone.
* StrangledByTheRedString - Relationships created strictly through out-of-character agreement tend to appear this way.