* AlternativeCharacterInterpretation: The previous good witch: Was she really so jaded and apathetic that she just didn't care if she was giving the title to a to a worthy person ''OR'' did she give Angel that power knowing EXACTLY what she would do with it in order to exact her revenge on a world that used her until there was nothing left?
** Or maybe ''every'' Good Witch goes through a phase like Angel's and then [[TheAtoner spends a lifetime desperately trying to make up for it...]]
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Two musical numbers, in a webcomic.
* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: Invoked. Just because Angel was a transwoman doesn't make her the slightest bit sympathetic, but that also ties into SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped by showing transpeople to simply be ordinary people who aren't defined by being trans.
* MoralEventHorizon: Turning a random police officer into a stuffed toy. Everything before that was understandable or could be excused, but that was just pointless cruelty. Indeed, after that Angel just goes hog wild with her powers.
* VillainSue The protagonist is evil and she has reality warping abilities, with no real threats - yet.