* BestKnownForTheFanservice: "It's the film about the naked guys, yeah?" Well yes, but there's more to it than that....
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: The "Hot Stuff" queue scene. It was nearly taken out because of how unrealistic it was.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: The police takes away Nathan from Gaz (his son) when he and everyone is caught doing their routine in front of him, and, Horse's family:
-->'''Police Inspector''': "So your daddy dances in front of you, does he?"
-->'''Nathan''': "Only when he's rehearsing."
* EarWorm: The main theme is pretty catchy.
* HilariousInHindsight: Gaz saying "I've got 'serial killer' written all over me forehead" when looking at roles Creator/RobertCarlyle would get afterwards, such as in ''Series/OnceUponATime''.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Guys have body issues too.