YMMV For the FanFic ''FanFic/TheFaceless''
* FridgeHorror: this fic explores the FridgeHorror of ''Manga/DeathNote'' of having an entire realm made up of Death Gods that feed upon human lifespans all the time.
* JerkassWoobie: Light, Misa, Catherine
* StoicWoobie: Naomi
* TheWoobie: Sayu
YMMV For the band ''Music/TheFaceless''
* BrokenBase: Over ''Autotheism''. One half of the fanbase sees it as a bold new progression of their sound and the album that Keene truly wanted to make, while the other half sees it as boring, pretentious, derivative garbage that shamelessly rips off Opeth, Cynic, Devin Townsend, Extol, Porcupine Tree, and Theory in Practice with a lyrical concept that embodies the worst stereotypes of atheists.
** While ''In Becoming a Ghost'' has been better-received overall, it managed to spawn another one of these. It's either a challenging, eclectic release with a ton of things to discover that still nonetheless stays faithful to their established style, or it's a scattershot, unfocused mess that can't settle on an idea without abandoning it for no good reason and then going off in a completely random direction that makes zero sense.
* FaceOfTheBand: Micheal Keene for being a case of IAmTheBand, Ken Sorceron for his work with Abigail Williams and Lord Mantis, and Justin [=McKinney=] for his work with The Zenith Passage.
* SignatureSong: "Xenochrist" and/or "The Spiraling Void".