* EarWorm: The leitmotifs in the score are repeated so often in the movie you'll be humming them for days afterwards.
* HeReallyCanAct: Subverted. Peter Sallis was already a well-respected actor, but this was easily his best performance as Wallace.
* HilariousInHindsight: Lady Tottington and Victor are voiced by Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort!
* MoralEventHorizon: Victor still keeps trying to kill the Were-Rabbit even though he's aware of his identity as [[spoiler:Wallace]] If anything, [[spoiler:discovering the Were-Rabbit is the man who's seemingly stealing his girlfriend away from him makes him even ''more'' determined to kill it]].
* NightmareFuel: Both transformation scenes. The second one especially, where Gromit is pinned against the door as [[spoiler:Wallace is transforming and desperately begging him to help him.]]