* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: It's best to just listen and judge for yourself.
* EvenBetterSequel: Their debut album "Forgiven Not Forgotten" is a great album, it even has their SignatureSong. However, their second album "Talk On Corners" is universally acknowledged as their masterpiece.
* FaceOfTheBand: The very photogenic lead singer Andrea and her two attractive sisters tended to overshadow their rather non-descript looking brother Jim.
* FirstInstallmentWins:"Forgiven Not Forgotten" and the original (non-remix version) "Talk On Corners" remain fan-favorites to this day.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff. Throughout their career two countries specifically receive special editions and releases not given to other countries. Australia, which could probably be explained due to Australia's long-standing Irish heritage, continued historical and contemporary links between the two countries. And Japan. Good luck finding a reason for them.
* OlderThanTheyLook: The sisters seem to have aged very little in the ten years between ''Home'' and ''White Light''.
* SignatureSong: They have two. "Runaway" for those who were into the group before it became mainstream. "Breathless" for those after that song became their breakout hit in the USA.
* SuicideIsShameful: Seems to be a thing in "White Light".
* TearJerker: "Angel". The song itself is an upbeat but respectful song about mourning someone who is dear and loved... the tear jerker is from why it was written, to celebrate the band's mother, who passed away during the recording of their previous album.