* AcceptableTargets: "The Fat Lady Caper" has quite a few fat jokes that wouldn't fly today.
* AccidentalInnuendo: In the comic adaptation of episode 1, Henry thinks "Stanley's getting hot for action...and so am I!". They're talking about going after the crook, of course, but still.
* AlternateCharacterInterpretation[=/=]DependingOnTheWriter: How Henry treats Stanley, Tom and Alan's apparent chauvinism towards Anne, the degree to which Mimi bosses Scooter.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The theme tune.
* CrazyAwesome: Stanley
* EarWorm: The theme tune. Plus, the songs the band plays are ''very'' catchy.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Usually Suzie, but some times Anne.
* HilariousInHindsight: Or [[HarsherInHindsight harsher]] depending on who you ask. This show was produced under license from "Leisure Concepts Inc.". You may know them better as Creator/FourKidsEntertainment. Fortunately, Turner owns the rights, as the company (LCI / [=4Kids=]) was just a licensing agency at the time.[[note]]LCI didn't have a production division until 1992, when "[=4Kids=] Productions" was formed by Al Kahn along with the company's distribution division "The Summit Media Group". Both divisions, which later merged, are now defunct, and the company, which is now once again just a licensing agency is now known as "[=4Licensing=]".[[/note]]
* MemeticBadass: "Super Sleuth" in episode 2 seems to build Henry up as this.
* WeirdAlEffect: Some people may only know about the show because of the characters appearing on ''WesternAnimation/HarveyBirdmanAttorneyAtLaw''.