* BlessedWithSuck: How Ty views his powers. To be fair, his powers do kind of suck: he's mostly numb to sensation and accidentally froze Dawn while they were in bed.
* EarWorm: Gin Wigmore's "Oh My", the song used in the opening credits.
* EvilIsSexy: Michele/Sj÷fn embodies this trope, given that she's the human incarnation of a goddess of love.
* HollywoodHomely: Played straight and somewhat exaggerated with Delphine, who has moles and a small boil on her face and wears frumpy clothes (which may well hide the fact that she's [[spoiler:pregnant]]). Olivia Tennet, the actress who plays Delphine, is much more attractive in real life.
* HoYay: Zeb's admiration of Axl and addressing him constantly as "My Lord Odin" does make it seem like he's more than a little bit in love with him. Especially, since he tried to convince Axl to [[spoiler:have sex with him when Axl was a woman.]]
* IKnewIt: [[spoiler: Gaia going to be Frigg, before fate intervened]].
* MemeticMutation: "It's not a coma!" (Referring to "Coma Rob".)
* TheWoobie: Several.
** The montage near the end of the final episode of season 3.
** Amongst the Johnson brothers, Ty, mainly because he always ends up being the "best friend a girl could ever have" (though he gets better for a while with Dawn).
** Amongst the secondary characters, Dawn, Anders's assistant, who always ends up cleaning up after his literal and figurative messes. Delphine could also be considered one for being the daughter of Derrick/Thor and for breaking down into tears when Axl gets annoyed with her.
** JerkassWoobie: Anders and Mike to an extent.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: Season three seems to be hit-or-miss with a lot of the show's fans, mainly due to the fact that some major plot elements - [[spoiler: the Godhunters, Gaia becoming Idunn and subsequent strain in Axl and Anders' relationship]] - are introduced and dropped fairly quickly with little or no fanfare.