* EarWorm: The theme song. Could also count as a CrowningMusicOfAwesome because as catchy as the song is, the theme also features the three lead actors singing it.
* FirstInstallmentWins: For some fans, Season 1 had the best jokes, the best chemistry between the trio, and even the best LaughTrack (later seasons reused artificial audience cues).
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: One episode has a scene that is either this or HilariousInHindsight-Raven tries to wake Chelsea in [[LesYay an unintentionally suggestive manner]]. A boy that Raven has a crush on sees them, so she frantically tries to tell him that this is NotWhatItLooksLike. Raven-Symonè revealed herself as a lesbian many years later, so now this scene might come off as her feeling ashamed to make her preferences public while riding high off an acting comeback.
* HollywoodPudgy: Raven, particularly in the episode where she tries to be a model for her own fashion line.
* SeasonalRot: Season 4 for some fans due to Tanya being PutOnABus.
* TheScrappy: Stanley to some fans, although others may argue that he was RescuedFromTheScrappyHeap after he stopped crushing on Raven at the end of Season 3.
* [[TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter They Wasted Some Perfectly Good Characters]]: Other psychic teenagers Raven met throughout the series (specifically, the students of Dr. Sleevemore's Psychic Institution, and Chelsea's boyfriend from season 3) never made re-appearances.
** In "There Goes the Bride", Raven believing she's going to marry Devon Carter, [[DownerEnding only for him to move away]].
** "True Colors" also does this, since it doesn't hide the ugly truth about discrimination.