* EarWorm: The theme song. Could also count as a CrowningMusicOfAwesome because as catchy as the song is, the theme also features the three lead actors singing it.
* FirstInstallmentWins: For some fans, Season 1 had the best jokes, the best chemistry between the trio, and even the best LaughTrack (later seasons reused artificial audience cues).
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: One episode has a scene where Raven tries to wake Chelsea in [[LesYay an unintentionally suggestive manner]]. A boy that Raven has a crush on sees them, so she frantically tries to tell him that this is NotWhatItLooksLike. Raven-Symonč revealed herself as a lesbian many years later, so now this scene might come off as her feeling ashamed to make her preferences public while riding high off an acting comeback.
* HollywoodPudgy: Raven, particularly in the episode where she tries to be a model for her own fashion line.
* SeasonalRot: Beginning with season 3, although it wasn't until season 4 that it had become SnarkBait to ''Series/HannahMontana'' levels.
* TheScrappy --> CreatorsPet: Stanley, for being a poor CousinOliver when Cory got too old.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: After "Saving Psychic Raven," the Psychic Institution is never seen again. The owner of the institution visits Raven during the framing device of the ClipShow, but does not bring any of his students.
** The guy Chelsea dated in season 3, anyone? Who was psychic?
* TearJerker: In "There Goes the Bride", Raven believing she's going to marry Devon Carter, [[DownerEnding only for him to move away]].
** "True Colors" also does this, since it doesn't hide the ugly truth about discrimination.