* AmericansHateTingle: Australian viewers disliked Buddy Boar due to him being a joke on Europeans introducing boars to Australia and screwing up its ecosystem.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Bull Gator & Axl, the Platypus Bros., Digeri Dingo and Hugh.
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: Most of Digeri Dingo's lines; almost every scene he's in.
* HoYay: "Taz Like Dingo", The Platypus Bros. ("Hurry, field of my dreams!"), the mistletoe scene in the Christmas Episode.
** Axl seems really...devoted to Bull, and really acts with jealousy when the latter hangs out with Taz in "Hypnotazed".
* MemeticMutation: "TAZ HATE WATER!!!!!"
* NightmareFuel: Happens when Molly adopts an adorable kitten. It may seem nice, but to Taz and the viewers, especially to this troper, the cat becomes dangerously homicidal and evil. Even its eyes look very evil when he's in evil mode.
** There's also the second episode where the kitty makes an appearance. It finds its way home on a dark, rainy night. The episode was essentially ''Taz: The Slasher Movie''.
* TheyJustDidntCare: Taz' relatives all [[FurryConfusion speak perfect English]] ''[[CulturalTranslation with American accents]]''. And his mother's car is left-hand drive.
** In fact, Bushwacker Bob, his Mum and Mr. Thickley are the ''only'' characters with Australian accents.
** Kiwis don't live in Australia. They live in New Zealand. And compare Wendell to what he's [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thylacine based on]]
*** Hell, compare ''Taz'' to what he's based on.
** Tasmania is actually one of the few places in Australia that doesn't have any deserts. Its got a climate almost exactly like England, right down to its rolling green fields and lots and lots of trees. The Tasmania seen in this cartoon on the other hand is simply [[LandDownUnder the outback]], complete with barren rocks and [[AllDesertsHaveCacti cacti]]. Didn't know better, or knew but didn't care? Probably a bit of both.
*** In the opening sequence, Taz stands in front of a depiction of Uluru (Ayers Rock), a famous Australian landmark.
* TheWoobie: Wendell T. Wolf. Just.... poor Wendell.
** Also, Axl Gator.