* FoeYay: Leatherby makes a pretty unsubtle pass at Stonebridge in the third episode of ''Shadow Warfare.''
* HeReallyCanAct: Stapleton and Winchester get to really stretch their dramatic chops in Project Dawn Episode 9, when Scott quits and Stonebridge has to talk him down.
* LikeYouWouldReallyDoIt: It's extremely unlikely that a certain character was blown to pieces at the end of an episode. That said, some credit is due for the "next time" promos acting like they would.
** And then horribly averted when many recurring characters are suddenly and unceremoniously KilledOffForReal. [[note]]By the time Series 4 ends, every single officer in Section 20 is dead with the exception of Locke. Apart from the Dynamic Duo, Richmond is the ''only'' character from Series 2 who is still alive.[[/note]]
** In the final episode of '"Shadow Warfare'', Locke agrees to exchange Stonebridge and Scott for the BigBad with a Russian mobster... and then it turns out he has snipers ready to kill the mobster as soon as the exchange is complete.
* MagnificentBastard: Conrad Knox, from the beginning of the season he has complete control of the situation with Section 20 several steps behind him.
** [[spoiler: Leo Kamali]] from ''Shadow Warfare'', who proves himself to be one helluva GambitSpeedChess master, with everyone dancing to his tune (and he dancing around them), who also managed to stay as TheManBehindTheMan right until the last episode.
* RetroactiveRecognition: Andrew Lincoln as Collinson in series 1/''Origins'', which aired on [=Sky1=] in May 2010. ''Series/TheWalkingDead'' premiered on AMC on Halloween of the same year.