* CrazyAwesome: Again, the entire band, mainly thanks to [[CloudCuckooLander Noel Crombie]].
* CreatorBreakdown - Tim Finn is no stranger to this: ''Time and Tide'' owed a lot to his depression. In particular, the opening track "Dirty Creature" is about his efforts to [[SadClown laugh off his demons]].
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUC_jE78FNE Message To My Girl]]'' in its entirety, along with Noel's closing words in the final chapter of the book.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Oh come on, it's ''Split Enz''! Mike Chunn seems to particularly point out ''Take A Walk'', ''Remember When'', ''Message To My Girl'', ''Kia Kaha'' and ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YPu2G-ECfI I Walk Away]]''.
** As well as "Six Months in a Leaky Boat".
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: Highly popular in Canada (something which also carried over to ''Crowded House'').
* MisaimedMarketing: Especially upon first arriving in Australia, including such gems as "The raunchiest band ever to come out of New Zealand" (used twice) and "New Zealand's answer to the ''Skyhooks''".
* TrueArtIsIncomprehensible: Some of the Enz's earlier work.