* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: So many amazing songs.
* EarWorm: Many, many of his songs.
* EpicRiff: The main riff from "Superstition", originally played by layered clavinets. By this nature, "You Haven't Done Nothin'" is in a similar position, with a slightly different synth sound at the start.
** The repeating bassline from "I Wish". Why yes, that is where WillSmith got the idea for Film/WildWildWest from!
** The horn riff at the beginning of "Sir Duke".
** The guitar riff from "I Was Made to Love Her".
** The harmonica riff from "Isn't She Lovely?".
* GrowingTheBeard: His work in TheSeventies, where he got complete creative control from Motown. Also in a literal sense around the same time.
* SignatureSong: "Superstition"