'''STEEL BATTALION: LINE OF CONTACT (XBOX)'''
* DoingItForTheArt: Why else would anyone develop a commercially unviable game like this?
* MemeticMutation: "Cheddar coming boys!", from a ''Line of Contact'' trailer. [[DontExplainTheJoke Cheddar refers to artillery/howitzer fire.]]
'''STEEL BATTALION: HEAVY ARMOR (XBOX 360)'''
* ContestedSequel: Judging from the critical and gamer reactions, the game is ''rapidly'' becoming this.
* PlayerPunch: Every time your crewmate dies, their picture from the graduating class (that you are a part of) goes gray and a letter informing of their death is sent to their next of kin.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: For some people regarding Kinect as the new controller.
** Only a handful of professional reviewers have given the game a score of over 40 out of 100, making this trope a common consensus. (Mostly due to the fact that new controls can be very touchy)