* ColbertBump: It gained recognition when TheNostalgiaCritic reviewed it in 2012. Before then, it didnít even have a Wikipedia page.
* CultClassic: Still a very obscure film, despite its relatively recent ColbertBump.
* GuiltyPleasure: The rape... er... re-programming scene can be viewed as this.
** Despite the film's clear attempts to capitalize on the success of [[StarWars that other space opera classic]], there is a scene in which the main hero cuts through a metal door with his LaserSword and another where the DarkLord falls down a large pit after being sliced horizontally in half with it. [[ThePhantomMenace Coincidence]]?
** Also, [[spoiler:the blade being invisible on the hilt of the sword]] brings a certain [[VisualNovel/FateStayNight famous sword]] to mind.
* MemeticMolester: Dagg, largely due to the re-programming scene.
* OneSceneWonder: The Man-Droids are one of the few original elements in the film. They're placed in a fitting enviornment that gives a genuinely spooky atmosphere. They appear in only one scene, barely mentioned in the next, and never again.
* SoBadItsGood: To a degree. Itís genuinely fun at times, if you're into BlackHumor, but the film is mostly known as a huge Star Wars rip-off.
* UnfortunateImplications: Dagg turns Silica from bitchy to flirty by probing the "personality circuits" in her ass without her consent. RapeIsLove anyone?
** It's not every movie that can combine MindRape and ''literal'' rape in one scene.
** Oddly, she seems to be more concerned with him opening up her ass unit than, you know, ''rewriting her personality.''
* TheUntwist: What? Zygon isn't [[AGodAmI a god]] after all?