* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Enough to go around.
** Usually when someone is about to make a HeroicSacrifice
** The Hirogen invasion in the third book.
** Geordi's WhatTheHellHero speech to Picard regarding thalaron weaponry, the same stuff that Data gave his life to destroy.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Inyx admitting that Erika Hernandez "made eternity worth contemplating".
* RescuedFromTheScrappyHeap: To the limited extent that Ezri Dax was ever ''in'' TheScrappy Heap, she is well and truly out of it now.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler: The contents of Owen Paris' final message to Tom in ''Gods of Night'']].
--> [[spoiler: '''Owen Paris:''' Can you forgive a dumb old man for words spoken in anger? Can you believe me when I tell you it kills me to know how much you miss your wife and little girl? I don't know how I'd live if I ever lost your mother. I don't think I'd want to. I was wrong to blame you for what happened. It's your marriage, not mine, and I shouldn't have said anything, except that I'm sorry...and that I still love you, no matter what. Bur most of all, just that I'm sorry. For everything. No matter what happens, Tommy, you'll always be my boy. Take care of yourself. Good-bye, son.]]
* TrappedByMountainLions: Troi's pregnancy subplot, at least if you just read the trilogy on its own. It may not be relevant to the thrust of Destiny's plot, but it's very relevant in terms of the ongoing ''Literature/StarTrekTitan'' series, which is one of several brought together here.