* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Imposing orchestral tunes really do match the ambiance of the stages in this game.
* CompleteMonster: Bilstein. Let's count his atrocities, shall we? First, he blackmailed a famous fencer/matador into working for him by kidnapping/threatening his family. On top of that, he planted a bomb in his body to ensure his "loyalty." He has less than pleasant plans for the people on Earth, and killed the parents of one the main characters [[spoiler:and then turns the father into a plasma-wielding dinosaur.]] He also uses some denizens from another character's home planet to take over it. Then he orphaned, kidnapped and enslaved a young child who has the biggest plasma power potential in the galaxy. [[YouHaveOutlivedYourUsefulness Oh, and once his minions have done all his orders]], he's going to use their Plasma power for his ultimate weapon. He plans to use [[DaddysLittleVillain his own loving daughter]] as a guinea pig by which he can breed a new race of humans solely to use their limitless Plasma power to aid in his attempts to [[TakeOverTheWorld Take Over The Universe]] are another arguable offense. Even when [[spoiler:Rain, in her true ending, rebels against her father and decides to become galactic ruler in his place]], it seems like that outcome is the lesser of two evils by a wide margin given the sheer malice Bilstein is capable of.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Out of the entire cast, June is quite popular with the fans.
** Ele also has her own share of fans as well.
* EvilIsSexy: Certain members of the Fourth Empire may or may not count, although Rain, [[MadScientistsBeautifulDaughter Bilstein's daughter]], most likely takes the cake.
* FirstInstallmentWins: The first game is thought of as the better of the two.
* MoralEventHorizon: Bilstein crossed it with Blood and Rimgal, if he hadn't already.
* TheWoobie: Face it, after all Gerelt has been through you really want to give this guy a hug...and scream for Bilstein's head for his atrocities.