* CrazyAwesome: Early crosses into this at times.
-->"FIRE THE AMERIGATORS!!"
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Every single episode.
* CounterpartComparison: Dan Halen comes off a bit like VandalSavage, doesn't he? Both are [[WickedCultured cultured]], evil, [[ImAHumanitarian cannibalistic]] individuals who quest for power have committed atrocities over millennia, though Halen is a much more funnier take.
* HarsherInHindsight: The Patrick Swayze episode, where the show's "real" Patrick Swayze is killed.
* LesYay[=/=]IncestIsRelative: Lil and Granny french-kissing in the episode "School Days, Fool Days".
** Ga Ga Pee Pap "12 Gun" Cuyler towards his grandson Rusty in "Dead Squid Walking".
*** In both cases, and a few other unmentioned ones, and this cannot be stressed enough; '''NoYay'''.
* MoralEventHorizon: After years and years of off the wall crazy drunken antics, Early managed to finally cross the line in "Gun of a Son" where [[spoiler: in a drunken fit of rage he shoots Rusty in the face putting him in the hospital in critical condition and afterwards managing to pin the whole incident on his baby Grandson getting HIM arrested [[KarmaHoudini and thus getting off scot-free]]. Yeah you read that right, Early managed to get an innocent baby sent to jail, HIS OWN GRANDSON! AND critically injure his son (granted he's done it before but all those times it was PlayedForLaughs)]].
** And good luck guessing WHICH of the many evil acts Dan Halen has commited count as him crossing the MOH. It might as well be ALL OF THEM!
* NightmareFuel: Baby Deathtrap.
** Granny after her surgery in "Beast Implants".