!!For the animated series:
* AudienceAlienatingPremise: Generally, the series isn't held in high regards compared to other ''Spider-Man'' series as it viewed as putting Spider-Man in a situation that's un-Spider-Man-like, like putting him on another world.
* AwesomeArt: Say what you will about the show's writing, but nobody's complaining about the series' comic book-inspired visuals (which was planned to be used by a planned ''ComicBook/CaptainAmerica'' series for Fox the year before this show aired, but that got canned by Marvel going bankrupt- it's likely that producer Will Meuginot imported it).
* AwesomeMusic: The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs opening theme]].
* ContestedSequel: Being a sequel to the beloved ''WesternAnimation/SpiderManTheAnimatedSeries'' is at least half the reason ''Unlimited'' isn't look at with open arms.
* CreepyAwesome: Independently of the quality of the series overall, Green Goblin's new aesthetic design is bloody awesome.
* CultClassic: In spite of the show's contested nature, it has managed a cult following due to the unique ideas and being cancelled after 13 episodes.
* FoeYay: Lady Vermin had the hots for Spider-man the second she saw him fight.
* LoveItOrHateIt: Fans were especially polarized by this story, especially Counter-Earth and the Beastials (some liked them, others felt they intruded upon the story).
!!For the video game: