* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: The girls stop the bus to pee in the bushes and run into a crew of aliens who want tickets to their show but it's sold out. The girls are completely unfazed by this and even sign autographs for the aliens.
* HamAndCheese: Richard E. Grant can say he only did this film [[MoneyDearBoy for the money]] and [[SoMyKidsCanWatch for his daughter]], but he was clearly having a good time doing it.
* HilariousInHindsight: The scene where the girls imagine what they'd be like as mothers, now that all of the girls have their own children. Especially the case with Victoria Beckham, who says 'Thank God for boarding school' in this scene, but by all accounts is a very hands-on mother to her four kids.
* NarmCharm: No one disputes it's a terrible movie but for nostalgic reasons, any young'un now cannibalizing their youth in search of amusement can still reasonably enjoy the trip back through the 90s with the girls.
* NightmareFuel: That scene with the aliens qualifies. They looked creepy and their voices sounded almost like the deadites from the ''Franchise/EvilDead'' trilogy. Who's idea was that?
* UncertainAudience: WebVideo/TheNostalgiaChick talks about how the movie is a weird mesh of kiddie jokes and adult humor.
* WTHCastingAgency: Any viewer outside the demographic will laugh or weep at the sight of so many great British actors in this film.