* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Into HighFantasy Medieval music? You will LOVE the Spellforce soundtrack, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mhjQ8Omivw just to]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8RBYi2ok10 give you]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZEqTMiPBrE an idea]].
* BrutalBonusLevel: Stoneblade Mountain in the first ''Spellforce''. It's unlocked at relatively low level. Once you activate the elf and dwarf monuments, the [[SarcasmMode fun]] begins. There are two main ennmy camps on the map. One on the east that constantly send trolls to your camp and another of Minotaurs on the west that does the same. It is quite easy to kill incoming patrols for a while, but after half and hour, the two camps sends entires armies against you and you'll get completly swarmed.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: In Southern Wildwall, a sidequest asks you to give meat to a cub. It's completly optional but adorable.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Having enough upgraded windarchers gives you the awesome sight of having your ennemies freezed and potentiatly dying before they can even move again.
* DemonicSpider: Any group of enemies where more than one has an ice spell. See below for why.
** In the first game, elves have both a tower that shoots arrows and a tower that shoots ice bolts that freeze the enemy for a few seconds. If you are in a map where you can use both, put two or three of each tower in a bottleneck and laugh as no enemy can get through!
** Still in the first game, the spell Shield of Ice. It's aviable relatively early, doesn't require a lot of points into Ice Magic, and it's effect is to freeze enemies attacking you in melee. Ice Magic in general really, since every spell has a chance of freezeing the nemy in it's tracks, making them a prime target. The only drawback is that the freezing effect doesn't last long enough to stunlock enemies, but that can be remedied if at least two of your heroes/units have an ice spell.
* ThatOneAttack: Ice spells since they freeze you for a couple of seconds while the enemies can hit you. Even worse when there are at least three enemmies able to do this, since almost no matter what your level is, you'll end up stunlocked while they hit you until you die.