* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: "Finland".
** A BLAM within a BLAM, "Fisch Schlapping Dance". It's not referenced again for the rest of the song or the show.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: It's Monty-fucking-Python! What'd you expect?
** Patsy mentions how [[spoiler:telling someone you're Jewish "isn't the sort of thing you say to a heavily armed Christian."]]
** The French Taunters play trumpets. With farts.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Herbert [[spoiler: finally getting to sing. Also, Lancelot jumping to his defense when his father tries to kill him.]]
** Also, after Arthur ignores Patsy for the entirety of "I'm All Alone", The Lady of the Lake points out that Patsy has been there the whole time. Arthur's response? [[spoiler: "Well, yes, but... Patsy's ''family.''"]]
* [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Crowning Music]]/[[CrowningMomentOfAwesome Moment Of Awesome]]: Sara Ramirez, as the original Lady of the Lake, performing [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJqAYUAJbTk Diva's Lament]]. '''[[IncrediblyLongNote Dayumn]]'''.
* EarWorm: ''Every. Single. Damn. Song.''
* FridgeBrilliance: Sir Robin finding his grail in musical theatre becomes this when one realizes that the actor who played him in the original film -- Eric Idle -- is the librettist/co-composer of this show.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: One of the suggestions offered by Robin in "You Won't Succeed in Broadway" is to have Nigerian girls in stays. This became less funny when hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls were kidnapped by terrorists in early 2014.
* GeniusBonus: Patsy saying he's Jewish on his mother's side. According to Jewish tradition, your Jewishness is passed matrilineally (i.e. you're a Jew if your mother was Jewish), so that's the only way you ''can'' be Jewish.
** You technically can be Jewish through your father's side, but it's a lot more work and there ''is'' a test. It's practically the same as a non-Jewish person converting, just slightly simpler.
** The Lady of the Lake's "Diva's Lament" originally included the lyric "I've no Grammy, no reward/I've no Tony awards!" Sara Ramirez then proceeded to win the Best Featured Actress Tony for the role of the Lady of the Lake, requiring the change to "All our Tony Awards/won't keep me out of Betty Ford's!"
** [[Film/MontyPythonAndTheHolyGrail Last time Galahad accused Lancelot for being gay, he denied.]] Here, he's actually gay.
* HarsherInHindsight: The jokes about Nokia's success in the playbook can cause dismay as they failed to adopt to the smartphone era and its cell phone business ended up being sold to Microsoft.
* OneSceneWonder: John Cleese, despite appearing only as a vocal recording, does a very amusing performance as God.
** One scene near the end has ''two'': Tim the Enchanter and Brother Maynard.
* TearJerker: "I'm All Alone".
* VisualEffectsOfAwesome: The Black Knight scene used brilliant effects and visual trickery in the dismembering of the titular character.
** By costume design standards. The lady of the lake was able to transform her huge magical blue gown into a completely different white wedding dress, seamlessly, on stage, without moving, in a split second.