* AbandonShipping: Played with. #Weina was never serious since Reina already had a boyfriend, but the hosts and fans often used it has a joke. When Reina announced she was engaged the jokes came to a halt.
* AcceptablePoliticalTargets: Donald Trump
* ArchiveBinge: With ''thousands'' of videos, for an average length of 4:00 minutes per video (including Comment Commentaries and others longer videos)... Let's just say it would take several months to watch all of them.
** The fanbase will fight to the death about whether or not the channel has dropped in quality since all the original host except Steve have left.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Steve got a lot of love in each video he appeared in, so much that he ended up joining the main cast.
** Anyone from around the office that is on camera. Including but not limited to; Sophia, Rickey, Daren, and Dani.
* HollywoodHomely: Bree Essrig looks more than a little like Felicia Day, but a big part of her comedy portrays her as anywhere from plain to outright repulsive. In one sketch, Steve Zaragoza actually vomited on her.
* HoYay: Elliot and Joe during the whole "Big Boobs Get Lady Fired" [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_qSPGh5l1U&feature=BFa&list=UU_gE-kg7JvuwCNlbZ1-shlA video]], where each of them calls the other one sexier.
--> "We are sexy. We should be fired. Togetheeeeeeer".
* MostAnnoyingSound: When Lee is mimicking a dolphin, Joe sure does thinks ''it's easily the worst sound he ever heard''.
* NeverLiveItDown: In the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XffG6OfjnAY&list=UU_gE-kg7JvuwCNlbZ1-shlA&index=20 E3: NINTENDO! video]] of 2012, Elliot is thrilled by the announcement that ''VideoGame/MassEffect3'' will a launch title. He then adds that he can't imagine the game without a new gameplay twist...
-->'''Elliot''': ... or ending *[[SayingSoundEffectsOutLoud nudge nudge]]*
* ShockingSwerve: Any time a host leaves the channel. You never see it coming; you might even think its just one of their usual bits, until they are gone.
* StuckInTheirShadow: This goes for any host who wasn't a member of the original 6. Elliott, Joe, Lee, Steve, Trisha, and Meg. The vast majority of the fanbase believe no new group of hosts will surpass the original team. Even when we currently have standouts like Will, Maude, and Sam; all of whom are generally liked.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: When team members leave, the show's fora are inundated with this. On the other hand, [=DeFranco=] has always encouraged people to think of SF as a springboard for people's careers, similar to SaturdayNightLive and TheDailyShow.