* CompleteMonster: ''Frost'', as of "White Knight." He reveals he's been [[spoiler: altering Trish's thoughts to keep her in love with Seth.]]
** The more we learn about Seth, the more he seems to be this, too.
*** Yeah, Seth is a CompleteMonster. After he breaks Danny's leg, he tells him not to go to a healer, so that Danny can "think long and hard about what happens when you get in [Seth's] way."
-->'''Seth''': Throwing you was easier than making you move, but not ''that'' much easier. I could have made you move. I can make you quit smoking. I can make you hurt yourself. I can even make ''you'' kill Natalie.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: [[http://www.sorcery101.net/sorcery101/20090617/ "That's why I lit it on fire."]]
* HarsherInHindsight: The whole "I could make you beg for me to explore every inch of your body" speech Seth made to Danny close to the beginning. Funny at the time. After [[WhamEpisode "White Knight"]] ... not so much.
* HoYay: This comic has so much ShipTease, it isn't funny. Wait-- yes it is.
** ...Like Seth telling Danny that he could make him want him if he wanted to...much to Danny's horror.
** Loki and Aaron get a ''lot'' of this. It is genuinely hard to tell what the exact nature of their relationship is, mostly because a lot of behavior could be attributed to Loki... [[CloudCuckoolander being Loki]].
* MagnificentBastard: Seth. He actually ''fingered'' a woman when he was fighting her, all to get the [[IncrediblyLamePun upper hand]].
* MoralEventHorizon: Seth breaking Danny's leg and his subsequent speech (see the entry for CompleteMonster).
* TearJerker: Melanie's break-up with Danny.
-->"You know how in almost every superhero movie, the hero breaks up with his girlfriend to protect her? And then she tells him, you're worth the risk? Well... You're not."