* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: [[http://www.sorcery101.net/sorcery-101/sorcery101-0666/ "That's why I lit it on fire."]]
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: When Connor comes out to Jeff:
--> '''Jeff:''' Have you told anyone else you're gay, besides me?
--> '''Connor:''' Just a guy back home I dated this summer.
--> '''Jeff:''' Tell me about him.
--> '''Connor:''' Just like I don't care about hot girls, I know you don't care about hot guys.
--> '''Jeff:''' Yeah, but I can talk about hot girls with anyone. But I'm the only one who knows you like guys.
** It's kind of funny how Danny is just so used to Seth's sociopathic tendencies that he just does not react ''at all'' when Seth casually murders people in front of him. Or it was funny, up until the "Nightmares" chapter came along.
** In the news post for the page in the final chapter that reveals that [[spoiler: Brad died from the gunshot]], the author also linked to a page from all the way back in [[spoiler: the first chapter, in which Brad says he'd rather not rent any werewolf movies because "the werewolf always gets killed in the end."]]
* HarsherInHindsight: The whole "I could make you beg for me to explore every inch of your body" speech Seth made to Danny close to the beginning. Funny at the time. After [[WhamEpisode "White Knight"]] ... not so much.
** Seth telling Danny that he could make him want him if he wanted to...much to Danny's horror.
** Loki and Aaron get a ''lot'' of this. It is genuinely hard to tell what the exact nature of their relationship is, mostly because a lot of behavior could be attributed to Loki... [[CloudCuckoolander being Loki]]. WordOfGod says they are a couple, however.
* MagnificentBastard: Seth. He actually ''fingered'' a woman when he was fighting her, all to get the [[IncrediblyLamePun upper hand]].
* MoralEventHorizon: Seth breaking Danny's leg and his subsequent speech.
* TearJerker: Melanie's break-up with Danny.
-->"You know how in almost every superhero movie, the hero breaks up with his girlfriend to protect her? And then she tells him, you're worth the risk? Well... You're not."