* CompleteMonster: [[ArchEnemy Cobweb]] is a demon that invades the minds of humans and drives them insane with his lies, all while plotting to invade and enslave the Earth, framing Sleepwalker in the process. Cobweb [[ManipulativeBastard turned people against Sleepwalker]], while corrupting their minds, all the while using invading forces to wreak havoc and devour innocents' minds. Cobweb [[MasterOfIllusion planned to have]] Sleepwalker's host, Rick Sheridan, [[MindRape cross]] the DespairEventHorizon and betray Sleepwalker, which would allow Cobweb to turn Rick into a portal to Earth and wreak destruction there. Since the denizens of the Mindscape don't need to devour people's minds to survive, Cobweb stands out as a monster amongst his own species.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Sleepwalker himself in the greater Marvel Universe.
** Of his RoguesGallery, 8-Ball is definitely the most popular and has persisted where most others have been forgotten.
* EvilIsCool: 8-Ball, a suave and AffablyEvil supervillain with a wicked sense of humor.
* IronWoobie: Sleepwalker is impressively composed, given the kind of shit he has to deal with on a daily basis.
* MagnificentBastard: Cobweb. He knows all the precise ways to make Sleepwalker utterly miserable.
* NightmareFuel: Sleepwalker suffers a series of mind-bending hallucinations when he becomes exposed to a certain frequency of light.
** The more terrifying part is when warp beams are used on living things. It's no wonder he's under the oath not to do just that.
* TooGoodToLast: His solo book didn't last very long despite the character's awesome potential.
* TheWoobie: Rick Sheridan.