* ArsonMurderAndJaywalking: Dream Giver Redux complains to no end about most reissues of Real To Real Cacophony. For years, there has been much confusion about the proper title of the album. The original was clearly titled "Real To Real Cacophony," but most reissues misspell it as "Reel To Real Cacophony," or even more heinously, "Reel To Reel Cacophony." He then goes on to explain how Virgin packaged the album in a glossy sleeve. [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking Which is always the wrong shade of blue.]]
* AwesomeMusic: Most of their hits, but these ones stand out the most: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUBz4J1Gc-w Waterfront]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5lObb4YDs Glittering Prize]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtRoVofo8A Ghostdancing]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmmdCRGLoD8 Someone Somewhere in Summertime]].
* CatchPhrase: Jim Kerr's shouts of "Let me see your hands!!" During live performances.
* SignatureSong: It is interesting that this is different depending on the country:
** In their native Scotland it is "Waterfront" - the song is an unofficial anthem for Glasgow.
** In the rest of the UK and Europe, their anthem is "Alive And Kicking".
** In the US it is "Don't You (Forget About Me)", as it was their only song to top the charts in the US.
* PrecisionFStrike: Their cover of "Rockin' In A Free World" actually ADDS one.
-->We got a thousand points of light,
-->For the homeless man.
-->We got a kinder, gentler,
-->Much more pleasant machine gun hand.
-->Toilet paper, styrofoam too,
-->The ozone layer is [[PrecisionFStrike fucked]] up too.