* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: In the middle of your journey through the city of Meritropa, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance, Sanjuro is forced to make a detour to rescue an old lady's cat. It MakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext, and apart from the cat's squeaky toy continuing to take up the #8 weapon slot when Sanjuro's on foot the event is never referred to again.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: "Yes sir, you are my personal hero sir!"
* GameBreaker: The Red Riot, while normally only available at the end of the game on one route, it is also peppered throughout multiplayer MCA maps (Though, usually difficult to get to without the tractor beam function enabled). The weapon, which actually has a track named after it in the game, has a massive range and blast radius, and is strong enough to instantly vaporize even a Predator, the toughest and most heavily armored of the four mecha available, if it even so much as touches the edge of the blast. While each pick-up only gives one shot, they are hard enough to reach that if you're feeling brave and don't mind the other players getting right pissed at you, you can simply sit ontop of the drop point and get a full stock of 10. Heck, the aforementioned tractor beam in a way is a bit of a game breaker as it lets you cling to the sky box, well out of sight or reach of enemy weapons, while you could simply pepper the ground below with red riot blasts.
* GoodBadBugs: Changing weapons while using a scope remains in scope view but changes the weapons, allowing for much more precise shots with normally inaccurate weapons.
* MoralEventHorizon: [[spoiler:Ryo]]'s status as the game's true BigBad is firmly cemented when [[spoiler:he kills Hank]].
** In the previous level, he also tries to kill Sanjuro by sending the train he is on- which has innocent civilians and [[WeHaveReserves his own men]] on it- out of control after revealing that he [[spoiler:supported Ivan Isarevich and turned Kura over to the CMC]].
* MostAnnoyingSound: The Squeaky Toy. Magic Claw! Magic Claw! Magic Claw!
* PlayerPunch: [[spoiler: Hank, the likeable mechanic who saved your ass is killed for his trouble]].
--> Sanjuro: [[spoiler: Ryo is going to die, and it's going to be bloody]].