* EarWorm: "Thank You Very Much"
* JerkassHasAPoint: "Fools who have no money spend it/Get in debt, then try to end it/Beg me on their knees, befriend them/Knowing I have cash to lend them..." True, true, even today.
* NarmCharm: All of Albert Finney's attempts to sing.
** Though he is attempting to sing as an old man, it wouldn't exactly fit the character if he sang as he naturally could at the age of 34.
* NightmareFuel: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_pTT-W_lI Scrooge in the bowels of Hell]].
** The scene with Marley has at least two. Marley's scream, if it isn't ridiculous, is actually rather chilling. Then there is the revelation of the phantoms, in both the stage and film versions.
* PainfulRhyme: The Ghost of Christmas Present opens "I Like Life" with one.
-->"Ebenezer Scrooge / The sins of man are huge!"
* TearJerker: Scrooge being shown by the Spirit of Christmas Past his youthful self, and his love, Isobel. Made even worse by seeing him breakdown and say "Spirit, take me away from this place; I cannot bear these memories."