* AwesomeEgo: "I don't do drugs. [[BadassBoast I]] ''[[BadassBoast am]]'' [[BadassBoast the drug]]!"
* CrazyAwesome: Just how the man lived his life.
* NightmareFuel: A lot of his paintings, considering their abstract natures can have a disconcerting effect on those trying to wrap their heads around it.
** There's just something extremely ''off'' about that elephant painting...
** ''Soft Construction with Boiled Beans'' is very creepy to look at, and even more so when you realize that it was made to illustrate the horrors of the Spanish Civil War.
* TrueArtIsIncomprehensible: AND. '''HOW.'''
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs: No, Dalí never took drugs to come up with his artwork. He once said himself that he didn't need to take drugs — [[MemeticMutation he IS drugs]].