* AwesomeEgo: "I don't do drugs. [[BadassBoast I]] ''[[BadassBoast am]]'' [[BadassBoast the drug]]!"
* CrazyAwesome: Just how the man lived his life.
* NightmareFuel: A lot of his paintings, considering their abstract natures can have a disconcerting effect on those trying to wrap their heads around it.
** There's just something extremely ''off'' about that elephant painting...
** ''Soft Construction with Boiled Beans'' is very creepy to look at, and even more so when you realize that it was made to illustrate the horrors of the UsefulNotes/SpanishCivilWar.
* TrueArtIsIncomprehensible: AND '''HOW.'''
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs: No, Dalí never took drugs to come up with his artwork. He once said himself that he didn't need to take drugs — [[MemeticMutation he IS drugs]].