* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: There is one theory that Lola is essentially in a video game and keeps attempting this "level" until she gets it right. In the first scenario, her boyfriend has to teach her how to use the safety on a gun, but in the second she already knows, suggesting that she learned from previous failures. Also, the opening quote "The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes, all else is theory." is a famous quote about soccer that sounds like an IceCreamKoan the first time but could be indicating that the movie itself a game.
** Lola's apparent superpower when it comes to shouting seems to lend itself to this theory.
** Maybe Lola achieved her improbable casino win by SaveScumming.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Lola pulls at least one per cycle.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Everybody [[spoiler:all standing and staring in stunned silence after Lola gets her big casino win]].
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: YMMV, but if you don't like techno, you probably won't like the movie.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEM7bluhxA This track]].
* NightmareFuel: The bear-shaped cuckoo clock in the beginning with the opening jaws swallowing the camera; both [[spoiler:Lola and Manni's deaths]].
** One of the flash-forwards of [[spoiler:the kind-hearted asian bank employee]]. And I don't mean the bondage one.
* RetroactiveRecognition: Lola is [[Film/TheBourneSeries Marie]].
* SoBadItsGood: The English dub.