* BrokenBase: Between those who only like the band when Brian Eno was in it and dominating the band's sound (a view taken by a biography of the band), those who still like the band from the mid-to-late 70's, when they smoothed out the rougher edges but were still somewhat of a glam rock band, and those who prefer the ''Avalon'' era, when the sound was dominated by Bryan Ferry's love of pop and jazz.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Take your pick, of course.
* EarWorm: "Do The Strand". It will never ''leave''!
* FaceOfTheBand: Bryan Ferry, to the point where his solo albums were musically interchangable with the Roxy Music album prior to them. Several compilations collect both and it's not always obvious to the casual listener whether the song is a Roxy Music song or a Ferry solo track. When discussing their early works, Music/BrianEno is also certain to pop up.
* HoYay: Ferry's solo version of It's My Party uses the original lyrics, referring to a boyfriend Johnny.
* MemeticMutation: Their [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEalg62F8Zg appearance]] on Top Of The Pops with "Virginia Plain" in 1972 has [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaEQN9Gm-cY spawned]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBOknvbPL8 parodies]].