* AwesomeMoment: Basically every year's climax has at least one awesome duel scene for one of the main characters, be it [[YouShallNotPass Leo vs. 40 men]] in 47, Rose vs. Wang in 48, Keith [[spoiler:spotting and shooting the sniper who just killed Stella]] in 49 or [[spoiler:Richard vs. Gabriel]] in 1950, for the most notable ones. Rose vs. Wang has bonus points for being just two people sitting on a chair, talking and passing phone calls and yet still being intense as hell.
* AwesomeMusic: [[AwesomeMusic/RoseGunsDays See the page.]]
* EarWorm: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geR3Qf6Zz74 Twinkle.]] Stop nodding, head!
* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: One of the ending's message seems to be [[spoiler:if your ancestor did something great, you have to inherit their will and their work, BecauseDestinySaysSo! Cue Julie having the title of Madam suddenly dropped onto her with apparently no option of refusing…]]
* FunnyMoments: Oliver, Nina and Charles introduction, which has the three of them getting lost because Oliver didn't want to ask for directions, and then Oliver again mistaking an old lady for the "young girl" they were supposed to meet, the three of them speaking very loudly (in a ''hospital''). Add to that Zel watching the whole scene completely baffled and you have a hilarious EstablishingCharacterMoment.
** Julie's reaction when she realizes Toratsugu has a ''tad'' too much information on her private life is just priceless. And just, any scene with Julie and Toratsugu.
* HoYay: Quite a bit of it between Caleb and Miguel, in 1947 particularly. Also between Wang and Meijiu in 1948.
-->'''Wang:''' "If I win… I want to spent all my remaining time with you by my side, Little Mei."
* MagnificentBastard: Gabriel. It says something that [[spoiler:him being the culprit of Stella and Yūji's murder would have ''never'' been discovered if not for Butler's betrayal because of something he couldn't have anticipated. Nobody in Primavera suspects him even after the climax is over.]] And for that matter, Butler might count too [[spoiler:considering how he manages to off Gabriel while passing it as Richard's vengeance.]]
* MoralEventHorizon: Gabriel [[spoiler:killing Yűji in a ''horrible'' way, with a huge smile plastered on his face, juste to further his plan]] probably made even [[UminekoNoNakuKoroNi Bernkastel]] and [[HiganbanaNoSakuYoruNi Higanbana]] cover their mouths in horror.
* ShipTease: In usual Ryūkishi07 fashion, there is relatively little room for teasing as almost all the couples are already together, but the end of Season 3 slightly teases [[spoiler:Wayne and Meryl]] as they promise each other to "stop being idiots". It's the closest thing we get to a hint as to who [[spoiler:Wayne]] marries after the end.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler:Stella's death]] and the other characters' reaction to it. And similarly [[spoiler:Meixue's death]] soon after, which is made somewhat harsher by the tragic absurdity of the whole situation.
* WhatTheHellCostumingDepartment: The owner of the bread shop where Jeanne works wears a very… [[http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=325993Prsident.png interesting apron.]]