[[folder: The Video Game ]]

* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGxMEUxP1XQ The Spanish Gypsies Build Defenses!]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vO6Md8P54 Soldiers Chorus!]] are very catchy. The latter one especially when someone's fort is damaged, prompting the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paK2au6JB5A fast, drum-adding]] remix. The sequel has [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-qlM1vHqgg Meanwhile In France]], which actually manages to turn Greensleeves into a military march.
* BreatherLevel: Baba Yaga in Lviv: the level itself is a straightfire shot to the bottom with no pitfalls (at least until the bottom where you find the level's gimmick: frozen lakes, and even then they're pretty easy to navigate), and the witch herself is [[ArtificialStupidity absolutely horrible at traversing her own stage]], particularly if you put Heavenly Bulls near the aforementioned lakes: they're pretty much designed to be extremely effective on tiny platforms, and Baba Yaga will oftentimes end up backing off into the lake behind her trying to avoid them, multiple times even.
* DesignatedHero: Sisyphus. He's the one who broke out of Tartarus and is going around rolling over everything in his way with a big rock, yet the story is centred on him.
* GeniusBonus: History buffs will get the most chuckles, but the humor is slapstick enough for anyone.
* GoddamnedBoss:
** The Cherub in the first game: considering it has no real offensive moves to damage your boulder and just focuses on keeping you from hitting it, the fight can become a very long and frustrating affair.
** The Sea Serpent in the second game. You only need to hit it twice, and that's a good thing: his stage requires precision jumping from moving platforms while he slings fireballs at you. Falling in the water's not too much of a hazard, but getting back up onto the platforms is a pain due to the tentacle periodically coming up and smacking you into the air.
* NightmareFuel: Vincent Van Gogh in the sequel. Honestly, there's no way to accurately describe how unsettling he is.
** [[VideoGame/TheBindingOfIsaac The Isaac Boulder]] is rather haunting since it renders Isaac's head in rather realistic detail while keeping his black button eyes.
* VisualEffectsOfAwesome: The sequel's art direction is absolutely ''stunning''. From faithful recreations of classical artwork to what is basically extremely faithful 3D recreations of paintings like "Starry Night", to a stage that is basically one massive homage to Salvador Dalí, the game is practically a love letter to the history of art beautifully rendered in 3D.


[[folder: The Musical[=/=]The Film ]]

* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: One may be tempted to say, [[AllOfThem all of it]], but ''the'' CrowningMusicOfAwesome among the AwesomeMusic has to be "Don't Stop Believing", in reality by Music/{{Journey}}, InUniverse by Drew and Sherrie, which leaves Stacee Jaxx speechless upon hearing it for the first time and [[spoiler:has him cover it after reuniting with Arsenal]].
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Lonnie and Dennis have a [[HoYay love song]] but that aspect of the relationship is pretty much not mentioned ever again. It's a jukebox musical, but still.
** Which gets blown out to the point where the two of them become a couple in the movie. Read that again: two guys played by Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin becoming a couple.
* ClicheStorm
* HoYay: Between Lonny and Dennis. [[spoiler: They end up together through a duet of "[[Music/REOSpeedwagon Can't Fight This Feeling]]".]]
* {{Narm}}: Tom Cruise singing "I Wanna Know What Love Is" into Malin Akerman's butt.
* OneSceneWonder: The Rolling Stone employee manning the phones in the movie.
* StrawmanHasAPoint: The movie seems to spent 25 percent of its running time mocking Patricia Whitmore and the other 75 percent showing why she has good reason to oppose the Sunset Strip rock subculture.
** [[spoiler:Only Jaxx really confirmed her views - and growing out of that kind of attitude was the whole point of his CharacterDevelopment in the movie.]]