* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The title theme for ''Road Rash 2'' is [[EarWorm particularly catchy]].
** The 3DO installment (and by extension the Sega Saturn and [=PlayStation=] versions) probably hits on the SongAssociation due to its inclusion of some great alternative rock songs from bands like Soundgarden and Swervedriver.
* DemonicSpider: The blonde woman racer in a red jumpsuit (who appears a few times over as Beth, Julia, and Susan) in the final set of races in ''Road Rash 64'', she always carries a taser-type weapon, so one shot from her unless it's a kick will stun you and likely get you crashed. However, you can steal her weapon to disarm her for the rest of the race.
** Also cops, naturally, who take anyone they deliberately knock out (crashing as a result of say, ramming into them doesn't count) is out of the race, marked as "Busted" on the results.
* GoddamnBats: Pretty much anything else in the road besides you and the other racers. Whether it be a sign, an oncoming car, a cow... or a bit of cow MANURE which causes you to spin out.
* PortingDisaster: The PSP compilation game ''EA Replay'' included ports of ''Road Rash 1'', ''2'' and ''3'', but in each game, the soundtrack was replaced with '''one''' endlessly looping song.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: See PortingDisaster.