* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The title theme for ''Road Rash 2'' is [[EarWorm particularly catchy]].
** The 3DO installment (and by extension the Sega Saturn, PC and [=PlayStation=] versions) probably hits on the SongAssociation due to its inclusion of some great alternative rock songs from bands like Soundgarden and Swervedriver.
* DemonicSpider: The blonde woman racer in a red jumpsuit (who appears a few times over as Beth, Julia, and Susan) in the final set of races in ''Road Rash 64'', she always carries a taser-type weapon, so one shot from her unless it's a kick will stun you and likely get you crashed. However, you can steal her weapon to disarm her for the rest of the race.
** Also cops, naturally, who take anyone they deliberately knock out (crashing as a result of say, ramming into them doesn't count) is out of the race, marked as "Busted" on the results.
* GoddamnBats: Pretty much anything else in the road besides you and the other racers. Whether it be a sign, an oncoming car, a cow... or a bit of cow MANURE which causes you to spin out.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: Completing Marathon (the final race) in first in Road Rash 64 is a nice feat. Completing Marathon with a mostly clean run of not ramming into stuff and finishing first, then to see that literally the entire opposition has fallen before the length of the race and the disgusting amount of traffic, ending up Wrecked with only you as the one able to even reach the finish line, is beautiful.
* PortingDisaster: The PSP compilation game ''EA Replay'' included ports of ''Road Rash 1'', ''2'' and ''3'', but in each game, the soundtrack was replaced with '''one''' endlessly looping song, [[ArsonMurderandJaywalking and the song wasn't even good]]
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: See PortingDisaster.