* EarWorm: Many of their songs, but special note for the "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQcyhBsSjI ShamWow Song]]".
* HeartwarmingMoments: They [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV3R3Ogr9I gave the commencement address at their old high school]] (Harnett Central High School in Angier, North Carolina). While people would think that they would make a funny spectacle out of it (which they partly did), they also gave some pretty profound advice.
-->'''Rhett:''' Don't spend the next few years pursuing an education or a career in an area just to fulfill someone's expectations of you. Rather, figure out what you're good at and what you like to do, and if you can find a way to get paid to do that, do it.
-->'''Link:''' Choose your friends wisely. The kind of friends you make in the next few years will determine more about the rest of your life than you can imagine. Seek out people who are going where you'd like to go in life, and join them.
-->'''Rhett:''' And finally, pursue faith. Don't live your life without asking the question, "why am I here, and why am I here even asking that question?" For us, our faith has been the key piece in the puzzle of life, that when put into place, gives us purpose and meaning.
** Of course, they find a way to make it humorous again:
-->'''Link:''' We want to help you commemorate this moment in your lives with something memorable. Sure, you're going to walk across the stage and receive your diploma in a moment, but we want to give you something unique. Something that isn't happening at any other graduation ceremony today. Maybe never.
-->'''Rhett:''' Maybe never again. When a new ship is launched, a bottle of champagne is broken on its bow. We thought about breaking bottles of champagne on all your heads, but this is a dry campus.
-->'''Link:''' When a new building is opened, there's a ribbon-cutting ceremony. But we couldn't agree on what to cut.
-->'''Rhett:''' And in olden times when they made an oath, they would sacrifice an animal. We actually ''got the goat approved,'' but we thought that would be a little extreme.
-->'''Link:''' So we're going to commemorate this moment in your life... by busting a pi˝ata.
* HilariousInHindsight: "Epic Rap Battle" was released in 2010. Almost a year and a half later, they appeared in ''WebVideo/EpicRapBattlesOfHistory'' as the Wright brothers.
** Almost a year and a half LATER, they returned as Leonardo (da Vinci) and Donatello (di Niccol˛ di Betto Bardi).
* MemeticMutation: "Nope! Chuck Testa!"
* MomentOfAwesome: The [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwY3sjqYX0 Fast Food Folk Song]]. They sing their order into a Taco Bell drive-thru, and the cashier gets the ''whole thing'' right. Unrehearsed.
* NightmareFuel: '''CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN...SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!'''
** And, for some people, "Christmas Face". (Especially Grace Helbig's face. You must see it to believe it.)
** Link's reaction after eating a ghost pepper. As one YouTube commentator put it, it was like he became possessed.
** [[SurpriseCreepy Observe how little by little]], [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WTRqCu_DY Rhett and Link's vacay becomes cray-cray.]]
* OlderThanTheyLook: If they didn't mention that each of them is married and has kids, it would be easy to underestimate their age.