* JustHereForGodzilla: In this case, the dragons.
* NarmCharm: Any time Matthew [=McConaughey=] is on screen, no exceptions. His final scene is SO Narmy it reaches CrowningMomentOfAwesome levels.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: [[RetroactiveRecognition Batman and King Leonidas]] use [[CoolGuns exploding crossbows]] and [[TankGoodness tanks]] to battle an Apocalypse-level plague of enormous dragons. [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking One of which eats]] Matthew [=McConaughey=]. How did it go wrong?
* SoBadItsGood: It's a bad movie, no doubt, but there are a couple scenes that are worth seeing - Matthew [=McConaughey=] with a shaved head and an axe, ChewingTheScenery like nobody's business is one, and the hovering dragon slowly and methodically blowing up the caravan is another.
** And let's not forget the scene in the beginning where they re-enact the LukeIAmYourFather scene from StarWars.
* VisualEffectsOfAwesome - The dragons were created by the now-defunct [[DreamQuestImages The Secret Lab]] and did look pretty convincing.
** To the point that quite a few reviews would say the movie was bad, but the dragons were ''awesome.''"