* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The series as a whole generally has memorable music, but a few tracks ascend to Awesome levels, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaKj8VQ7ePs particularly]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13HEisneF4 in]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMtUQbe1HQ QFG4]]. There's also the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GhLzOVRkQ titular theme song]], but the most famous song of the entire series (and quite possibly that entire era of adventure games) actually comes from the first game, played in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUrQSIRgOo a certain lovely wizard's garden spot...]]
* GameBreaker: The Paladin class as a whole. In ''QuestForGloryIII'', once the Paladin earns the "Heal" ability he's granted the Magic skill. By ''QuestForGloryV'' the Paladin can learn ''every'' spell in the series, except for the handful of that specifically require being the Wizard class to learn (most of which are plot-specific). The Paladin is therefore not only a hybrid [[MagicKnight Fighter/Wizard]], but he ''also'' carries the best sword in the game, ''and'' has his own class abilities on top of that!
* GoddamnedBats: Badders in [=QFG4=]. Baddies and Humunculi in [=QFG5=].
* ShipToShipCombat: Between fans of the Hero/[[FemmeFatale Katrina]] and the Hero/[[SealedGoodInACan Erana]] in QuestForGloryIV. Then came QuestForGloryV and two more ships came between the Hero/[[LadyOfWar Elsa]] and the Hero/[[HelloNurse Nawar]].
* UnwinnableByInsanity: Attacking Tanya or Toby in Quest for Glory IV doesn't immediately kill you; Toby will just force you out of the room. But it makes the game unwinnable, as Tanya will charm and bite you if you go back into her room after that.