* CrowningMusicOfAwesome - The original end theme of ''Adventures'' is fantastic.
* DesignatedHero - Zack Nimbus, via an ancient prophecy. Lin-Ku [[LampshadeHanging points out that he's a fairly standard main-character type in the movie]].
* EnsembleDarkhorse - Count Vile, who even got his own 3-episode gag series, Dial “V” for Vile, and returns from the dead (or, at least, is trying to) in the web-toons. Of course, this is a setup for The Sequel.
** Lin-Ku, who gets promoted from TheLancer to TheHero in ''Press Start 2 Continue''.
* FridgeHorror - There are only five people in Heaven because they're God's favorites. All the very worst end up in Hell. Where does everyone else go when they die? Even God doesn't know.
* MostAnnoyingSound - HEY! [[ElmuhFuddSyndwome WISTEN]]!
* VideoGameMoviesSuck - Averted. It was largely considered a very good spoof on video games, some calling it the best video game movie of all time.
* MagnificentBastard - Vile pulls off a good one at the end of the "God of Chores" story. [[spoiler:He convinces God they're NotSoDifferent in their work ethic and tells him to stop rewarding the people in Heaven to balance out his lack of punishing those in Hell to restore the BalanceBetweenGoodAndEvil. He not only saves the universe, he makes Heaven worse too!]]
* WhatAnIdiot - Vile. Oh, Vile.
-->Johnson: (crawls up to Vile, severely injured and bleeding profusely)
-->Vile: (sigh) I've gotta go, Vlad. Johnson probably needs me to sign something.
** Sam, about Belfast: "Well, he's an idiot."