* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: The Replicantzord.
* ComeForTheXStayForTheY: More than a few fans who came onboard because of Tommy's return ended up staying for the awesome TrueCompanions Conner, Kira, Ethan and Trent became.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The background music whenever the Rangers morph. Listen to it [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zf8LI39OU&feature=player_profilepage here]].
* EarWorm: There is a certain catchy flavor to the theme song, about how "Victory is ours forevermore!" Many fans consider it one of the best themes ''Power Rangers'' has ever made.
** Also, around this time, Emma Lahana (Kira) was attempting to launch a music career; her self-penned music was used on different occasions, as well as being available on her website. The songs "Freak You Out" & "Patiently" in particular, were rather catchy.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Kira. I dare you to try to find a fan who doesn't like her.
** To further emphasize this: she is the not just the only female, but the only ranger ''period'' to fight with 2 veteran rangers, the only Yellow Ranger to appear beyond her core season without her teammates, and has shared screentime with more rangers than any other female ''in the entire franchise''. Not bad for a Disney era ranger! Especially when you consider she operates under the same team with Tommy... [[JustForFun/ComeForTheXStayForTheY Come for Tommy, stay for Kira]] is pretty much a proper description here.
** Hell, to an extent, ''all'' the rangers are some of the most loved in the franchise, especially as a team. There's a reason many fans consider this the [[Series/PowerRangersTimeForce Time Force]] of the Disney Era, and many were subsequently annoyed when no Dino Thunder actors were brought back for ''Super Megaforce'' (Tommy only wore his Green Ranger outfit).
** Mesogog is one of the most beloved villains since Ransik. His complete monotone behavior for the majority of the season combined with his sheer creepiness factor helps out.
* EvilIsSexy: Elsa.
* FanNickname: While (arguably) considered canon, [[OneSceneWonder "Mr. O'Shaughnessy"]] from ''Lost and Found in Translation'' has become the Western fan nickname for an actor who's appeared in several Franchise/SuperSentai and Franchise/KamenRider in varying durations (the Coal Org in ''Gaoranger'', the takoyaki chieftain in Series/KamenRiderBlade, etc.) [[ActorAllusion Usually he's either a chef or a customer.]]
* FanPreferredCouple: Kira/Conner and Kira/Tommy are more liked than Kira/Trent
* FanWank: How Tommy got that [=PhD=] in archaeology in the first place. A theory goes that when he had his brain scrambled by Prince Gasket in ''Series/PowerRangersZeo'', he gained the ability to detect temporal anomalies and (briefly) see into the future. Thus, the ability to see the future also allows him to see the past, giving him near-perfect historical knowledge as well as just generally boosting his intelligence.
* FoeYay: Elsa/Principal Randall, with Tommy.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: Hey remember the Mighty Morphin line, [[MemeticMutation "Too much pink energy is dangerous?"]] Well, turns out that there's a ''reason'' that you might not want two rangers of the exact same color using the morphing grid at the same time.
* HilariousInHindsight: Tommy's morpher this season is a two-piece device that requires him to insert a key into a wrist brace. This is the same setup as in ''Series/GoseiSentaiDairanger'', which only got one of the six Ranger suits in ''Power Rangers''. Guess who wore that suit?
** It's also the same setup for the Turbo Morphers.
** In "Fighting Spirit", three Rangers, one red, another white, the other green, gave their powers to someone in a near-death experience. The same thing happens to [[SixthRanger Gai]] in ''Series/KaizokuSentaiGokaiger''. Bonus points for the Green Ranger being the same one in Gokaiger.
*** And the White Ranger in the ''Gokaiger'' scene is the one from the Sentai for this series.
** Derrick, the bully from episode 18? His actor would eventually [[Series/PowerRangersOperationOverdrive play a ranger himself]] ''and'' [[MilestoneCelebration fight with Kira for a couple episodes]] to boot.
* ItWasHisSled: Tommy being the Black Ranger. No-one on this wiki even ''attempts'' to hide it, but it's justified, as everyone called it when he was announced to be coming back.
** Conner's excessive powerups, Tommy's obsession with sacrificing zords and status as MemeticBadass.
** The Funky Fisherman telling his interns to [[YouGetMeCoffee get him his coffee and giving them five seconds to do it]]
* SoBadItsGood: The dub that takes up most of Lost and Found in Translation. Absolutely hilarious.
* SpecialEffectFailure: The shields on the Green and White Mighty Morphin' suits that were used in ''Fighting Spirit'' seemed to be coming apart during the fight scenes. This is likely because the suits were bought from a museum to use for the episode and were likely created for displaying rather than actual stunt work. (this may also count for why the suits weren't 100% show accurate either e.g the silver trimming of the green helmet)
** [[BadAss Tommy's resolve is strong enough to not only beat them, but DESTROY THEIR ARMOR while doing so, something very few monsters ever managed in twenty years.]] [[RunningGag He's also been shown to have bad memory at times]], [[JustifiedTrope so he probably misremembered how exactly his suits looked over ten years ago]].
*** Or it could be that he's taken a few blows to the head over the years and the memory has gotten a little fuzzy.
** Mesogog's bobble-headed final form.
* StrongAsTheyNeedToBe: Trent is the strongest Ranger after he joins the good guys (as is typical for Sixth Rangers), except for the episode "Fighting Spirit" in which suddenly Tommy is stronger, just because the episode is about how awesome he is.
* TakeThatScrappy: "Day of the Dino pt.2" and the "Thunder Storm" two-parter show Mesogog blatantly calling Lothor a joke.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter: The clone of Trent (the Evil White Ranger) was a bit bland. Worse, his final episode could have been a real TearJerker if he'd portrayed as less one-dimensional.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: Trent as the evil White Ranger is capable of giving a serious beatdown on the other Rangers, viciously freezes Tommy in amber, and is basically a terrible threat. So then they lay off, have him temporarily turn good because of the meteor's influence, fighting Zeltrax for position... basically doing everything but living up to the badass threat he first posed to the good guys.