* AccidentalInnuendo: One of the Team Rocket members in Stadium 2 has a Wobbuffet nicknamed... Wobbu'''fap'''. It's ''even worse'' considering [[FreudWasRight what Wobbuffet is.]]
* AntiClimaxBoss - Mewtwo in ''Pokémon Stadium'', 1 of him against your 6 (and said 6 can include 1 of him)? Pitifully easy compared to the cheaters you have to beat to reach him.
* BreatherBoss - Jasmine and the Kanto leaders in Pokemon Stadium 2, due to being the only trainers in their gyms. They're not neccesarily easy, but at least you don't have several other trainers to battle again if you lose to them.
* ItsShortSoItSucks - A common complaint about ''Battle Revolution'' is that beyond its Battle Frontier-like area, there is pretty much nothing else to do the way there is in the Stadium and Colosseum games.
* NarmCharm: The announcer is either the shining example of this, or he's TheScrappy.
** In the Stadium games, Nidoking acts like LargeHam. When it enters battle, it roars and laughs to the sky. When it gets knocked out, it dramatically puts its hand on its chest and gives an expression as if to say, "And....scene."
** Vileplume has a knock out animation similar to Jynx, in that it mysteriously disappears underneath its flower. However, it becomes pretty funny once Vileplume's petals start thumping against the floor, almost as if it's "tapping out".
* NightmareFuel: The one-hit KO animations, especially when they connect.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPJACXCdoM Jynx's fainting animation]], in which it cries, suddenly freezes ''and its entire body disappears''; that is except its hair, which simply drops on the ground. ''Brr''.
*** Misdreavus' fainting animation is similar: it ''blinks out of existance'' with a Tear Jerking look on its face, leaving its string of pearls, which falls to the ground and ''shatters.''
** When Arceus or Giratina use Shadow Force. ''Especially'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNWo2qa8Sc4#t=1m13s Gira]][[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNWo2qa8Sc4#t=2m32s tina]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CuogykovhA Jigglypuff's fainting animation]]. It ''deflates.''
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfHCYajdR4 Kangaskhan]] looks like she's ''choking'' when she faints. Additionally, she falls on her pouch with baby ''still'' in it.
*** Actually, as the mom falls, the baby slides across the floor, out of the pouch, and tries to get back up.
** When Magnamite, Magneton, and Porygon fainted, their entire bodies broke apart. All three were updated in later games to simply fall over with "X" eyes.
** Abra's creepy spasms whenever it got knocked out.
** The Gym Leader Castle map in the first Pokémon Stadium. You have a path with 8 gym towers in [[http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Gym_Leader_Stadium.png a cavernous area]] with smoke all around that seems to lead into a volcano that actively has smoke and lava pour out of it. Then when you beat the 8 gyms, the smoke from the volcano reveals the Elite Four Castle built over the volcano.
*** When you take a look on [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqVPeZaRuU&list=ELkuxMrWAohAQ the Elite Four Castle map]], you'll see a ghostly-looking Venusaur on the left of the path to the Elite Four Castle entrance. The creepy cavern/volcano vibe may be why the entire Gym Leader Castle in Pokémon Stadium 2 was made to be less scary in appearance.
* SidetrackedByTheGoldSaucer - Minigames in the ''Stadium'' games. Pity ''Revolution'' didn't have any...
* TearJerker - In Battle Revolution, poisoning will cause him to say "___ is losing its health!" Mind that he says the last three words in a very dramatic way, as if he's about to break into tears.
** Some fainting animations can come across as this, especially if they're of your favorite Pokemon.
* ThatOneBoss - In both Stadiums, the final trainer (a male Cooltrainer) of the Prime Cup has a Mew with a wide movepool. No matter what, he'll always use it as his first Pokemon in every match. Good luck defeating it, ''especially'' if you're using a rental team.