* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: ''Two Perfect Girls.''
** ''What Kind of Pokémon are You?'', a song performed by a man representing Dexter, Ash's PokéDex.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome; ''You Just Can't Win'' for all the fans who would've liked to see Ash and Giovanni actually face each other.
** ''Team Rocket's Rockin' (Double Trouble) '' is pretty damn awesome. As is Giovanni's VillainSong.
* HamAndCheese: Darren Dunstan's performance as Giovanni is reminiscent of Raul Julia in the [[Film/StreetFighter Street Fighter live-action film]].
* LevelBreaker: Most of the songs are well-sang, and many are quite heartfelt, but as soon as the word "Pokemon" pops up, you can't help but laugh a little bit.
* MoralEventHorizon: Giovanni orders [=MechaMew2=] to attack Ash, a 10 year old boy whom he ''knows'' is the child of his ex-girlfriend, directly.
* SoBadItsGood: Again, it probably would have been just plain good if Pokemon ''hadn't'' been involved. Or if the production value had just been better...
* TearJerker: The song "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki0jg8sbLyc The Time Has Come]]".
** Ash's talk with his mom in the last scene is one of the [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming heartwarming]] kind.
** "I've Got A Secret", too.