* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: "Corner of the Sky" and "Magic To Do", full stop.
* EarWorm: "MAGIC TO DO".
** "Oh, it's time to start livin'! Time to take a little from this world we're given!"
* EvilIsSexy: Fastrada, obviously. But to a lesser extent, Leading Player. Whether played by a man or woman his/her choreography is usually quite sexual, not surprising since this show was originally directed and choreographed by BobFosse.
* [[FunnyAneurysmMoment Funny Aneurysm Line]]: "'When you're as old as I, my dear, ''and I hope you never are...''"
* HilariousInHindsight: The lyric "Sages tweet that age is sweet" from "No Time At All" has a new context with the advent of Twitter. This might also count as HaveAGayOldTime.
* OneSceneWonder: Berthe is in one scene and has one song. And yet her song is among the most famous in the musical, and she often gets the most applause at curtain calls.
** More precisely, ''Berthe'' is in only one scene, but the player who acts the Berthe part may appear briefly at other points (such as the graduation scene) and joins the rest of the troupe for the GrandFinale.
* SurpriseCreepy: Depending on what you think of the earlier parts of the show, [[spoiler:the Lead Player's behavior towards Catherine when she first appears and the entire Finale]] may be shocking and unsettling.