* CriticalDissonance: Though fans of the movie are quick to admit it's hardly a contender for the best movie of all time, it certainly didn't deserve the amount of panning certain reviewers gave it. Except for Creator/RogerEbert, who gave it three out of four stars.
** "I BELIEVE IN MAGIC-!" *crashs through window*
** "Nobody wins with a headbutt."
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: "Happy birthday, Amy!" Especially the dedication.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The pounding classic rock songs used when Paul rocks out in the arcade, and later when he changes clothes.
* MemeticMutation: Photoshopping the movie cover [[http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/paul-baul-mall-call to say incredibly silly things.]]
* SoOkayItsAverage: One of the main criticisms directed at the film.
* TearJerker: The dating site scene, while played for laughs, underscores how desperately lonely Blart is.
* TheWoobie: Blart has elements of this in some scenes, especially the dating website scenes.