* CriticalDissonance: Though fans of the movie are quick to admit it's hardly a contender for the best movie of all time, it certainly didn't deserve the amount of panning certain reviewers gave it, except for RogerEbert, He gave it three out of four stars.
** "I BELIEVE IN MAGIC-!" *crashs through window*
** "Nobody wins with a headbutt."
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: "Happy birthday, Amy!" Especially the dedication.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The pounding classic rock songs used when Paul rocks out in the arcade, and later when he changes clothes.
* SoOkayItsAverage: One of the main criticisms directed at the film.
* TearJerker: The dating site scene, while played for laughs, underscores how desperately lonely Blart is.
* TheWoobie: Blart has elements of this in some scenes, especially the dating website scenes.